Harley-Davidson® of The WoodlandsRentals
|Model||M - Th||Weekends||Weekend Specials|
|Monday||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must possess a current valid heavyweight motorcycle operator's license
- $2000 damage deposit on Major Credit Card. Debit cards and check cards do not work for this and are not accepted, except when paying your final bill at the end of the rental.
- Experience: must possess the skills, knowledge and ability to ride a heavyweight motorcycle (500 to 1000 lbs.)
- Passengers and drivers must be present at time of rental
- Harley-Davidson® helmet that meets DOT specifications and rainsuit
- Secure, ample short-term luggage storage is provided at the Authorized operator location for you to stow your belongings while on the road
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance is provided for towing, jump-starting, and fuel delivery services, if needed
- Security Lock
- $2000 security deposit per bike - (refundable)
- $25 per day for additional driver
- $13.25 per day supplemental Liability Insurance (optional)
- $10.85 per day Personal Accident & Property Insurance (optional)
- $20 per day Loss Damage Waiver (optional)
All rates do not include tax, supplemental liability insurance, personal accident/ personal property coverage or Loss Damage Waiver. Daily rentals must be returned within 24 hours from pick-up time or additional charges will apply.
Reservations require a refundable $100 deposit
The $100 deposit will be applied to the rental rate at time of pick-up. All cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to pick-up in order to receive credit.
Reserve online today: Click here
Please call our rental department for any reservation requests with less than seven (7) days advanced notice. Email requests made within seven (7) days of desired pick up date will not be acknowledged.
The security deposit of $2000 will be authorized on your credit card at pick-up. This deposit is fully refundable upon the motorcycle's return without damage.
Loss Damage Waiver
Allows you (Renter) to buy down your financial responsibility for the theft and any damage to the rental motorcycle itself. Renter is liable to pay only the first $2000 of any loss/damage to the motorcycle
Supplemental Liability Coverage
Protects you (Renter) from any accident you may cause. This means if you injure other people or their property you will be protected.
Personal Accident & Personal Property Coverage
Provides an accident medical and/or loss of life benefit if you (Renter) or your Passengers are injured in an accident and provides protection for the Renter and eligible Passengers, 24 hours per day on or off the rental motorcycle.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
*No Shows: If the renter does not pick up their reserved bike by 4 hours past the reservation pick-up time, the bike may be rented to another person. The no show renter will be charged a $50 fee on their credit card.